Monday, August 13, 2012

Random NOTDs

I'm working on a few more substantial posts. In the meantime, please enjoy some random NOTDs that I couldn't fit into any type of post.



China Glaze White Cap


Picture Polish Metallic Mush


Fingerpaints Tiffany Imposter. It's more blue than this in real life.


OPI Rumples Wiggin'


OPI Divine Swine over Rumples Wiggin.  One of my favorite pastel purples! 

I've been working on swatching a few whole collections.  I hope to have those up shortly. 

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Rumples Wiggin'! It was one of the first colours I got my manicurist (my cousin) to do when I first started caring about my nails :D I chose it because it's purple only to find out it's part of a Shrek Collection :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.