Friday, August 17, 2012

Color Club Daisy Does It + my first cupcake nail!

For my birthday, I received all the Take Wing polishes from some other lovely bloggers. Ashley from Creative Nail Fun coordinated it all, thank you! Please check out her Facebook fan page for some super awesome nail art!

Here's a glitter layering combination I've been waiting to do for awhile now:




Color Club's Daisy Does It as the base topped with Wet n' Wild's Correction Tape. It's a mix of blue , fuchsia and black square glitters along with gold and blue hex glitters. This one is from their Halloween 2011 release but their Spoiled line has Trust Fun Baby which is the same glitter.

I thought it looked like sprinkles.  I tried doing a cupcake nail:


Sorry, my frosting smeared with topcoat.  

I'd like to revisit cupcake nail art using one of the End of the Rainbow polishes. My Little Cuppycake would be perfect!

Have you tried cupcake nails?  How did it turn out?

Thanks for reading!