Thursday, July 26, 2012

The polish that started it all: OPI Short's Story

I've been polish collecting since the summer of 2010. I've always had Wet n Wild or Sinful Colors here and there but the formulas were frustrating and chipped easily. I did have a few OPI but the colors I had were all reds. One day, I went the beauty supply place and picked up OPI Short's Story.

OPI Short's Story is a pink creme. It's not quite a Pepto Bismol pink. I'd say it's more of a Barbie pink. Some people hate pink. I dunno why I was drawn to this color. I just wanted a nice pink that applied well and dried glossy! Then the rest is history!
What's the polish that started it all for you? 

Do you still have it?

Thanks for reading! 

2 comments:

  1. My oldest daughter started taking classes at the beauty college here in Nebraska and she introduced me to Cult Nails. I bought Iconic. since then, I buy the polish and never seem to use them. My girl gets all the benis from her mothers addiction. She is my co-dependant. I have about 50 bottles of polish that I have bought in the last 7 months. Lisa Moore

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this colour! One of my first colours, that made me become an addict, I think was probably OPI - Tickle My France-y

    ReplyDelete

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.