Thursday, July 12, 2012

NOTD: Picture Polish Monroe

I received Picture Polish Monroe in a swap with the lovely Hooked! .  Monroe is one of the three from their Opulence collection spring release.  I also have Peacock to swatch and recently ordered Mask-a-Rade.  I'm excited to have this trio of awesome colors. 


Picture Polish Monroe is a burgundy blood wine jelly with a slight holographic effect.  I want to say it's almost linear but not a scattered holographic glitter like in China Glaze's Fairy Dust.  The formula on this was a little difficult to apply but I think most burgundy colors are hard to apply.  It was hard to get an even coat.  Overall, it took 3-coats to fully opaque; seen here with top coat. 

Photo taken in direct sun. 

Availability? 
Picture Polish can be purchased from their Australian site  or Ninjapolish.com (US distributor) carries the Opulence Collection as well as some their colors. 

Thanks for reading. 

4 comments:

  1. lovely color! I can't wait to see the Peacock swatches tho as that's my favorite out of the three.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now the question is do I want it or do I really want it lol it's really pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Shmoly! That looks gorgeous on you! I think I need it. . . .

    ReplyDelete

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.