Friday, July 27, 2012

NOTD: China Glaze Desert Sun

China Glaze Desert Sun is from the On Safari fall 2012 collection. I picked it up because it seemed the most unique out of the bunch and an earth toned polish isn't something I'd normally wear.

(Under artificial lighting) 

(With Flash) 

China Glaze Desert Sun is a dark caramel cream with hints of brown and orange. It's a little darker in real life. Actually thinking back to my painting class days, it's a burnt sienna. It's one of those ugly-pretty colors where I can't decide if it works for my skin tone or not. This polish applied and dried flawlessly. I'm going to try to dress it up with some nail art so it's not as awkward. Very appropriate for fall! A great base for Halloween/Thanksgiving nail art.

Availability
I purchased this from Sally Beauty supply but they often sell out quickly of their collection polishes.  China Glaze can also be found at Ulta or any licensed eTailers. 

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I think it looks fantastic on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color! I think it's so unique...and I'm a sucker for anything autumn-y ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.