Monday, July 9, 2012

Nail Venturous Floam

I finally received Floam in swap! If you follow Nail Venturous on Facebook, she recently announced she will no longer be making polish.  However, Ninja Polish will still make and sell her biggest sellers.


Sorry there was no sun when I swatched this. 

NVL Floam is a matte teal and yellow neon mix inspired by the Nickelodeon's kids toy by the same name.  It was a malleable styrofoam mix that came in different colors.  This Floam was opaque in 2-coats.  This is swatched over a base coat, no under color.  I used the foil method to remove it. 

Availability? 
Please follow Ninja Polish or sign up for their email updates when to purchase it.  It sells out fast! 

3 comments:

  1. That is such a unique colour/polish. I don't know if it's one that I would wear, but I sure love seeing swatches of it :D
    Hope you had a good weekend Ms. Lizard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I really need to get it eventually. I can't get over how cool it is.

    ReplyDelete

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.