Thursday, July 19, 2012

Mystery Black Polish stamping test

I saw some new creme polishes at Daiso Japan the other day.  On the display, I found this black polish.  I thought it had stamping potential.  For a $1.50, I had nothing to lose right?  I chose fauxnad plate S6 to test it with. 


Fauxnad Plate S6 stamped with Winmax black.  I chose this plate for its fine lines and is one of the more difficult plates to stamp with.  This polish was very opaque and after swiping it the plate was still black. 
I was unable to get the lines to pick up with the Konad stamping polish.  I'm very happy I found this black polish at Daiso!  I bought a back up! 

There were other colors on the display and they did not stamp as well as the black. 

Availibility? 
Winmax is a Daiso brand and can be found on their regular in-store display.  If you live in the Bay Area, Daiso stores seem to have sprung up everywhere.  Plate S6 can be found here.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this stampling plate is so cute! I've never stamped before but will be favorite-ing the link you provided. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool! Do you just stamp right on your nails?

    ReplyDelete

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.