Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Artsy Wednesday: Dotting Tools

It's late. I'll keep this short. The theme this week is to utilize dotting tools to create a manicure.  My first experience using them can be found here.  I've seen a lot of great uses and techniques with dotting tools.  Life has been hectic for me the past few months; I haven't had the time or energy to do any nail art.


The base is Color Club Wing Fling from the summer collection.  I tried making daisies but my white dried too soon. 

Please check out the other Artsy Wednesday participants: 

Michelle - Lab Muffin
Holly - Hooked
Melanie - Nail & Polish
Jessica - Beauty Gnome
Catrine - Unnaked Nails
Kamen - KAKA Beauty Blog (Took this week off but will be back)

8 comments:

  1. Wing Fling is amazing, and I love it with your flowers on, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like this! ive donw daisies like this before and found the drying thing the hardest thing to master! i figured that once one hand was done i could go back and quickly to the 'drag' technique for the petals but i guess it's polish dependant! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they turned out adorable! =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty pink...hopefully things get better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is cute! reminds me of a perfect summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never tried dragging but your's look good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the daisies against the pink background! Hope your life settles down soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty & tropical...me likey :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.