Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Zoya Zuza + glitter layering

After I swatched Zuza, I decided to try out some layering combinations.


Zoya Zuza plus Pa AA01. Pa is a Japanese brand. This glitter mix contains blue microglitter, blue/silver stars and dolphin shaped glitter! Yup, dolphins! I will try layering this over a darker color so you can see the glitter better.

 

Zoya Zuza + Sinful Colors Nail Junkie.  Nail Junkie is blue/green glitter mix in a blue jelly base.

Here's my latest haul from Japantown:  


Migi nail art pens, fimo slices, Pa AA01 and a Japanese nail art magazine!

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. DOLPHINS?! I need that. Just... dolphins! That is so cool :) Zuza is one of my very favorite colors this summer too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love it. Are you in L.A.? I'm looking for nail techs...<3

      Delete
    2. Hi Erin, no I don't live in LA. I work in real estate as my day job.

      Delete
  2. Pa glitter looks awesome! I love the Nail Junkie combo too, blue + teal is such a nice combo!

    ReplyDelete

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.