Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Untried Tuesday: Sinful Colors

There's a post floating around the Facebook nail pages about trying to get people on board for the "Untried Tuesday/Try it Out Tuesday."  To be honest, I don't really wear Sinful Colors as full manicures.  I use them more for nail art.

Here's some Sinful Colors I bought just cause I was bored and felt like spending $2. 


Sinful Colors Irish Green.  A lime green neon. It took 4-coats until fully opaque.  A little slow drying.  The VNL only showed under the lights.  Again these are $2, they're not going to be perfect.


Sinful Colors Happy Ending. I bought it because the name made me giggle and the gold shimmer. 

If you are looking to add some greens to your color wardrobe, definitely pick these up.  These can be found at any department or drugstore.  I have many many more untrieds unfortunately but will keep my blog going and going!

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.