Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Sometimes hacks are necessary

I love trying to grow my nails as long as possible.  I got to about .6-7.mm of free edge (hard to measure).  I wore them that length for quite some time.  Yesterday, I had to wrangle my cat into his carrier and one my nails tore at the nail bed.  Long nails are nice but I hate having to change and reapply patches. I took about .3mm off yesterday.

Left photo pre-hack and right photo post-hack.

Patch update: I soaked off all my patches.  I grew out the breaks I had.  Now, I have a tear on my the pinkie on my right hand.  I patched it up with a fiberglass wrap and ASP lightless gel.  It'll take a month or more to grow then I'll have to cut them down again. 

Thanks for reading.

4 comments:

  1. I wish I could grow my nails long. It seams like every time I get them to a length that I'm happy with they'll break. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :( I use a treatment that fortified with biotin that absorbs into your nail and I take biotin to make them stronger.

      Delete
  2. What is this colour? It is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. China Glaze Fast Track from the Hunger Games Collection.

      Delete

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.