Thursday, June 14, 2012

Patriotic Glitter Frankens swatches

I thought I'd show the how the patriotic glitters look as a full manicure. I made little labels for my bottles and I am quite proud of them.  Let's take a look!


Patriotica is a festive mix of red, white, blue and silver glitter of all different shapes and sizes.  My friend helped me name it.  This is dedicated to you Rex.  This was three coats to get an even coating of glitter.  The base color is Wet n Wild Silvivor. 


Stars and Stripes Forever is a mix of red, white and blue bar glitter with blue stars.  I added a slight silver shimmer. The bar glitter did curl up near the edges.  It needed another coat of top coat.  Also, my top coat has become thick and goopy.



I also bought some patriotic Hello Kitty rings as an early birthday present to myself. 


Super cute!

As with all chunky glitters, these need a good shake.  Once enough glitter was on the brush, I globed it on my nail pushing the glitter around to get an even coating.  I tried to put enough stars in Stars & Stripes so you don't have to dig for them.  I hope the lucky winners of my contest enjoy them as much as I do.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. You should be proud! This is a stunning glitter and perfect for the 4th! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.