Monday, June 25, 2012

NOTD: China Glaze Fast Track

China Glaze Fast Track is an untried from the Hunger Games collection.  I bought it and it didn't tickle my fancy. On the nail, it still didn't tickle my fancy.  I paid full price and these are going on sale now for $1.


China Glaze Fast Track.  This was 3-coats with top coat.  It's taupe nude with gold shimmer.  It really didn't work with my skin tone but was a good color to wear to work.  It almost gives me mannequin hands.  It was a very hard color to capture on camera.  

Thanks for reading. 

4 comments:

  1. LOVE this shade! ur pic popped up on my blogger page and oh my I love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thx! I'm glad I got it. It's a good everyday shade.

      Delete

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.