Sunday, June 10, 2012

Ms. Lizard's Patriotic Nail Art Contest

My birthday is coming up! It's the 5th of July. Yay! I've always liked Independence Day growing up. It felt like having two birthdays!  So I decided to host a patriotic nail art contest.


The prizes are two patriotic glitter frankens made by me and a Seche Vite mini top coat. 

The official rules can be found under my Events tab on my Facebook fan page.  Basically, submit a photo of your 4th of July nail art.  It doesn't have to red, white or blue.  It can be whatever reminds you of the holiday.  

Deadline is June 15th, 2012 by 11:59 pm.  I'm having a small timeframe because I want to get these mailed with enough time so winners can wear them by the 4th of July. 

Please share on your fan pages and please enter if you can!

1 comment:

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.