Friday, June 29, 2012

Effie Trinket nails

I know I'm a little late but I saw the Hunger Games in the theaters recently.  I really liked Effie Trinket, her crazy style and her nails!



For the base, I used China Glaze Heli-Yum and sponged Wet n Wild A Show at the Palladium which is a gold foil for the tips.  I also added Electrify on tips and the top coat is Essie As Gold as it Gets.  If you click to enlarge, you can see the little gold flakes in the Essie.  

I liked the Hunger Games. I'm sad it took me so long to see the movie.

Thanks for reading.

3 comments:

  1. I still haven't managed to see the hunger games, but I love the mani x :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I would love to see more manicures based on movies/books from you! <3

    ReplyDelete

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.