Thursday, June 28, 2012

Boyfriend Nails

Like I said yesterday, my boyfriend got really sick.  He's been working real hard and going to classes at night.  He's overworked and has a really bad cough and cold.  He fell asleep; I painted his nails.


Boyfriend Lizard is a really terrible nail biter. I gave him full manicure. I used cuticle remover and pushed his cuticles back and filed his nails.  The color is Blackheart My Violet Tendencies and the accent nail is China Glaze Yellow Polka Dot Bikini.  I used some stick on stars and a skull nail sticker. 

I took it off for him and scrubbed his nails to get the shimmer off. All done!  

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. I have to do this to my bf when he's sleeping! He has this stupid rule about "no sparkles" - by sparkles he means anything that's not a plain creme :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. (sorry that was me... wrong account!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, so funny you painted his nails! Did he like it? X :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.