Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Artsy Wednesday: Inspired by your favorite color

This week's theme is inspired by your favorite color.  Sorry I ran out of time for any nail art.  Here's some purple swatches.  My favorite nail color is purple!


Wet n Wild Night Prowl


Wet n Wild Night Prowl plus Icing's Glitteratti


China Glaze Grape Soda


Milani Hi Res


Wet n Wild Back Alley Deals

Some stamping I did with Sinful Colors Dream On.

Here are the other bloggers participating in this challenge, please check out their interpretation for this challenge: 

Michelle - Lab Muffin
Holly - Hooked
Sofie - Swaafie
Melanie - Nail & Polish 
Jessica - Beauty Gnome
Catrine - Unnaked Nails

Thanks for reading!

Next week's theme is 3D nail art yay!


11 comments:

  1. I love the China Glaze Grape Soda! Purple is my favourite colour too :)
    I really love your stamping one too - I never know how to do/layer my Konadicures and I can never seem to get the "tips" stamps to work properly (I'm presuming that you have just done the full nail "fishnet" for your tips on this manicure). I also don't have many Konad colours (pastel pink, white, black, silver) for stamping - can I use other brands? Do they work as well as the Konad polish? Any recommendations (remember I'm in Ontario, lol)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Erica, pls email me at Ms_Lizard@hotmail.com and I can answer your question better.

      Delete
  2. Purple is very popular, they are all gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay purple! I also own Night Prowl and Back Alley Deals. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can never complain about swatch-spam :) Lovely purples!

    ReplyDelete

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.