Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Artsy Wednesday: Inspired by Nature

For this week's post, I decided to try my new nail art tattoos by Big Ruby. They work like any other temporary stick on tattoo but they're small enough to fit on your nail.

Since this week's theme is inspired by nature, I choose sea creatures!


I used Sinful Colors Irish Green plus Pretty and Polished Bayou Blitz to create a swampy and polluted sea background.  Too bad they don't have swamp creatures nail stickers. I loved and hated this look at the same time.  Too bright and green.  Also, please check out Big Ruby nail tattoos.  Big Ruby is an awesome indie company and proceeds are to donated animal welfare charities. 

Here are the links for the other Artsy Wednesday participants:

Michelle - Lab Muffin
Holly - Hooked
Melanie - Nail & Polish (took this week off).
Jessica - Beauty Gnome
Catrine - Unnaked Nails

Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

  1. At first glance I thought you had used Floam as a base....I'm loving this bright green for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Was going to do something similar with stamping but was too lazy lol...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those tattoos are so cool! I love the octopus one, I have such a big thing for octopuses. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.