Monday, June 18, 2012

4th of July Nail Art Contest: winners

I must say I am quite amazed by the turnout of my very first nail art contest! There were 40 entries and this weekend I chose the two winners.  It was a difficult task.  All the entries were equally awesome.

Here were the two lucky winners: 




Michelle, a fan. 

Everyone had such great variations of their take on the Independence Day Holiday.  Many painted flags, sparkling fireworks, stars and some did cookout food and BBQs.  All 40 entries can be found here.  Thanks again to all that participated.  I cannot thank you enough.  You were all great! 

I hope to have more fun nail art contests in the future with fun prizes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.