Thursday, June 21, 2012

365 Days of Color: Bora Bora & Kiss Me, I'm Irish

The upcoming Travel the World collection by 365 Days of Color is inspired by places she'd love to visit or her favorite places in the world.  The collection has 8 different polishes total and will release sometime next week.

I swatched Bora Bora and Kiss Me, I'm Irish. 


With Flash 

Bottle shot.

365 Days of Color Bora Bora. Bora Bora is a light blue creme with a hint of pink shimmer.  She really captured the crisp clean serenity of tropical ocean water.  I thought this would be close to Sinful Colors Cinderella, it's not. This is more of a blue with no pink micro glitter.

Here's someplace tropical I went last year! 



Bottle Shot

365 Days of Color Kiss Me, I'm Irish is a green/gold hex glitter mix in a clear base.  This was 2-coats, seen here over Sinful Colors Happy Ending.  This green mix would be great for a St. Patrick's Day mani or for any green polish aficionados out there, this mix is for you.  Very sparkily in real life. 

I loved the inspiration behind the Travel the World collection.  I really want a vacation now.  Someplace far and warm! 

Do you have your passport updated? 
Where would you like to go? 

Please check 365 Days of Color blog or Facebook when the Big Cartel opens to purchase these polishes. 

**Products sent for my review. Post contains affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure policy for more information. 

2 comments:

  1. Both are gorgeous - but Bora Bora is stunning - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blue is super pretty! It does kind of remind me of Sinful Colors Cinderella, but only a little. The glitter is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.