Sunday, May 20, 2012

The meeting of the Nails: Berrypolished.com & Mandie's Manicures

Yesterday, I meet with the lovely ladies from Berrypolished.com and Mandie's Manicures for lunch!  Please check out their amazing blogs!  It was nice to talk polish, manicures, nail blogging but the waitress was trying to rush us out of there which was weird!

Here's our nails: 


Berrypolished is wearing 365 Days of Color Make me Laugh-y Taffy, Mandie's Manicures is wearing Model's Own Purple Blue from the Beetlejuice collection and I'm wearing my water color nails to match my shirt. Funny enough I own both those colors!  I bought the Models Own last weekend!

Here's us with tasty ice cream cones: 


Thanks ladies, it was so much fun!  I hope we call all meet up again sometime this summer! 

I will have a separate post about my watercolor nails! 

Thanks for reading!

6 comments:

  1. Cute! It must have been great to talk nails,& ice cream tops it off...love that shot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx. gotta love the public transit bus whizzing by!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I was a lot of fun! Who knew nail bloggers lived in my same city?

      Delete
  3. It was soooo much fun! Thanks for suggesting we get the ice cream :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was nice we didn't have to wait in a huge line!

      Delete

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.