Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Fananime 2012: Cosplay look

Over this past weekend, I attended Fananime 2012.  I threw together my standard cutesy Japanese street punk look to attend the con.  It's not much of a deviation from what I usually wear on the weekends when I'm not at the office.

My standard winged eyeliner: 




Products used: 
  • UD Primer Potion
  • BH Cosmetics Matte Shadow palette
  • Mac Gel Liner
  • UD All Nighter Setting Spray
This eye look lasted all day thanks to the UD primer potion and setting spray.  I was at the con for over 12 hours.  I helped at one of the booths. 


I'm wearing Zoya's Zuza.  I'd prefer not to show my face.


I met Swamp Thing and many other characters!

The convention was very fun.  I attended two days over the weekend.  I got to see many great cosplays and buy some more costume accessories including a new wig!  It's fun attending anime cons.  I don't get to attend as many as I would like. 

Have you attended a convention of any sort?  How did you like it? 

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. FanimeCon!!! Been there a few times. Made my hubby take me for our 10th anniversary^^ He hated it, I did not care... It was wonderful!!!
    I got about 70h of anime under my belt. Do not get to watch as much as I would like to anymore :( and when I do have the time I catch up on a few shows I like or watch JDrama. Been to a few BlizCons with my twins. Infected my kids! They are all into anime. They all watch it and my daughters included the Hare Hare Yukai routine into their cheer routine^^ They even talked their coach into using JBF as a song for their next competition :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.