Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Artsy Wednesday: Sweets/candy

This week's theme is sweets and candy.  I did delicious oranges!


The base is this beautiful orange glass flecked jelly from Claire's called Little Dipper. Doesn't it look like sparkling oranges? I stamped the orange slices with BM04. Sorry my stamping didn't come out perfect. The base was too orange. I wasn't feeling very inspired with this one.


Here are the other bloggers participating in this challenge, please check out their interpretation of this challenge: 

Michelle - Lab Muffin
Holly - Hooked
Sofie - Swaafie
Melanie - Nail & Polish
Jessica - Beauty Gnome
Catrine - Unnaked Nails

Next week's challenge is newsprint nails and that will likely be my last Artsy Wednesday.

Sorry I haven't posted lately.  My internet has been out and I had to get a new modem.

Thanks for reading!

6 comments:

  1. It really does look like orange-oranges, so to spek, lovely mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This orange looks great on you :) Hope yr tech probs resolve soon xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like this... it looks fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the oranges they looks very sweet! (pun intended ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wasn't expecting this! :P The stamping looks great to me, very summery design! Reminds me of sunny afternoons and colourful South American houses :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.