Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Artsy Wednesday: Greyscale mani dedicated to my CAT!

This week's nail art challenge is a greyscale mani!  My cat is grey.  I love my cat.  Here's a manicure dedicated to him.





LOVE! 

I spend more time with my cat than I do anyone else!  I've sacrificed a lot us to be together! I don't regret a thing!  That's all I got to say about that!

Base: OPIs Skull and Glossbones with Essie Chinchilly on top to make a half-moon.
Stamp: Hello Kitty Stamp

Here are the other bloggers participating in this challenge, please check out their posts: 

Michelle - Lab Muffin
Holly - Hooked
Sofie - Swaafie
Melanie - Nail & Polish
Jessica - Beauty Gnome
Catrine - Unnaked Nails

Thanks for reading!

Do you have any fur-babies?

Also did you enter my neons giveaway?  It ends at 9pm PST.  To enter, click here


12 comments:

  1. What a great inspiration You have...he is gorgeous & the chinchilla is perfect here! Hello Mr.Kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Hello Kitty stamp art <3 and the color selection <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have 5 fur babies... big labradors and they're my babies. love ur mani... it's so precise! lovely! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a friend that just adores Hello Kitty. She would be in love with your sophisticated take on the pink and white furry! I love your cat too. He looks like he is less than thrilled to be your model, though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's lovely, and your greyscale live cat is so too LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! Goes so great w/Mr. Handsome! What a love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!! The mani and of course your adorable cat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww HK looks fantastic in gresyscale! Love that you used S&GB too :) Give yr kitty a scratch from me :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect stamping, S&GK is always a winner in my book! :) Your furbaby is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE THIS!!! I LOVE THIS!!! I can't say that enough!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you. Mr. Kitty says thanks too!

      Delete

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.