Friday, May 11, 2012

365 Days of Color: Sugar High swatches and review

Sunny of 365 Days of Color was nice enough to send me a sample of one of her new colors called Sugar High.  It's from her upcoming Candy Shoppe collection which can be found here.


Look at that bottle, it's so teeny and cute! 


1-coat of Sugar High over H&M's Pale Violet. (click to enlarge)



2-coats of Sugar High.

Sugar High is a mixture of lavender, pink and blue microglitter in a clear base.  I was able to get sufficient coverage with 1-coat when layered.  The glitter did dry a little matte but I made it shiny with a top coat.  I think if I were to wear this fully opaque, it would look like the highly sought after OPIs Mad as a Hatter! 

Here's a full shot of H&M's Pale Violet: 


This purple is perfect! Why do I only have a mini bottle! Need backups! This is from a mini set I bought at H&M, swatches of the whole set can be found here.

Overall, I really liked Sugar High. I have days where I NEED to wear purple! This satisfied my lemming! It's shimmery and small enough that I can wear to the office without looking too blingy.

Please check over at 365-Days-of-color.com or her Facebook page for when she opens her store. 

Thanks for reading!

(Product sent for my review.  Post contains affiliate links.  Please see my Disclosure policy for further details.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.