Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Sinful Colors Cinderella + Revlon's Whimsical frankendupe

With Easter approaching, Sinful Colors Cinderella is great for any festive manis that you may be planning.   It's soft, baby blue & glittery.  Let's take a look!

Regular lighting
Sinful Colors Cinderella. It's from their Cast Away release. I can't tell you what other colors might be in this set because it always looks like a bomb went off in Sinful Colors displays!  Some had Olympian names which why have Cinderella in the mix?

Cinderella is a lovely baby-blue creme polish with pink glitter throughout.  This took 3-coats and I still had some VNL.  Application and dry time were fine considering.  

With flash

For me, these are on the permanent display at Walgreens.  I know availability might vary between locations.  This is a highly sought after polish!  

Another popular combo is to layer Revlon's Whimsical over Cinderella to dupe Deborah Lippman's Glitter in the Air. I can't find Whimsical or do I care to pay $20 to some Evil Bayer.   Here's my attempt at duping Whimsical using Cinderella: 


The swatch on the right is my dupe layered over Cinderella.  I'd like try to mix enough for a full mani but I don't have a lot of time to play in polish right now!  I shouldn't be blogging, shame on Lizard! 

Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

  1. Cinderella is a great color and paired with Whimsical it's an even more gorgeous combo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous. Your dupe looks pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms. Lizard...email me your address & I will get you a Whimsical. I have 3 of them that I want to move out. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nominated you for the I LOVE YOUR BLOG award! http://jilltasticnaildesign.blogspot.com/2012/04/i-love-your-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.