This will give me time to evaluate what direction I'd like to take my nail blog. I feel like I've been buying colors out of control lately, swatching, posting then forgetting about them. To be quite frank, that's not a good use of my money. It's now become an issue of quantity vs. quality.
Once I return, I'd like to host a sale/purge/swap of some of my colors in my collection then I think I'd feel better.
In the meantime, I feel I've posted enough content to formulate the basics for general nail care and basic nail art, please click through the following links:
General nail care:
- My Manicure Essentials and general routine
- Qtica Natural Nail Growth Stimulator Review
- How to apply a Silk Wrap to fix a break/tear and my video tutorial can be found here.
- How to easily remove glitter
- How to do a Lemon Treatment to remove nail stains
Nail art basics:
I've used many basic nail art techniques in my videos for my channel. Some tutorials may be out of season but the techniques covered can still be used with any color scheme.
- How to make a custom nail sticker
- Half-moon manicure (and how to adhere nail stones is covered as well)
- Tape manicure
- How to apply a Sally Hansen Salon Effects nail strips
- How to make Dots & dotting tool review
Again don't feel intimated by nail art! Try it! It just takes practice and a steady hand, you'll get there. My foray into nail art started with buying a pack of $2 flower nail stickers from Walgreens and then it took from there.
The biggest complaint I get from fans is that, "I'm not good at nail art," or "I can't"...yes you can! It just takes practice!
Well, now I am off to go take a bunch of practice tests over and over again. :/
My cat cat-blocking my study guides.