Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Artsy Wednesday: Flowers

I'm still busy studying. My nails are naked now! Awww! The theme this week is flowers.  Here's an old photo from my pre-blog days.


Base: Nubar Moire
Stamping: Bundle Monster BM12

I think those are chrysanthemums. Ever try chrysanthemum tea? It's yummy,

Nubar Moire is a ruddy rose pink.  It did not work for me and my skin tone. It's the color of terracotta planters.  That's why it's covered with flowers. 

Here are the other bloggers participating in this challenge, please check out their (better) posts: 

Michelle - Lab Muffin
Holly - Hooked
Sofie - Swaafie
Melanie - Nail & Polish
Jessica - Beauty Gnome
Catrine - Unnaked Nails

Sorry I don't have anything more substantial.  I've been taking practice tests every night.  I think I've reviewed over 1,000 practice questions.

:(

This Lizard says, "Study Harder!"


Thank you all for your kind words! 

15 comments:

  1. LOL, what a lizard :)
    Your mani is very nice, I love the Moire on you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you. I don't think warm tones work well with my wardrobe.

      Delete
  2. Aww, good work with all the studying! Well done on not turning to nail art as procrastination, I know I would've!

    The base colour makes me think of chocolate, mmm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous and i love that tea :) they are so pretty when they are all dry and then they bloom and expand when in the tea hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's cool! I've never had it like that. I just had it out of a can! :/

      Delete
  4. I really like this colour, goes great with the white too. LOL @ Mr Tiny there :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Tiny. I love his "I'm unimpressed face"

      Delete
  5. Lucky you had an old flower mani to post. I never knew chrysanthemum tea existed, I'll have to look out for it. Keep up with your studying and good luck in your test!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Checking the date taken, this photo is over a year old!

      Delete
  6. good look with your studies! bless u! this is a lovely mani... the brown is sooo milky (if that makes sense!) beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello!

    Hii I nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award!

    http://paintontheglitz.blogspot.com/2012/04/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.