Sunday, April 1, 2012

Absolute color perfection and possible end of NBML?

Now, I told myself if I ever found a color I that could wear forever it may be the end of my blog!  I think I may have found it in this lovely little square bottle!


I may need backups! 

This is a dusty, murky grey blue. It was opaque in 4-coats and was a little streaky, slow drying, smelled like spray paint...perfection. I'd be a fool to say otherwise. This color reminds me of melted down Tampax applicators or deodorant tubes.

Here's some other shots of this gem! 

With Flash

In low light

Awesome!

Color perfection. Matches my tube of Secret! 

I really can't say anything else!  I'll probably wear this for the rest of this year.  I'd really have nothing else that compares or beats this! 

Absolute Color Perfection! 

8 comments:

  1. that IS a gorge colour. and i love the shape of the bottle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this color .. in all pics .. perfect :) Now I want it too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THIS COLOR!!!! WANT AND NEED! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is a cool color, prolly not to wear for the est of the year..LOL but maybe to help spice up some glitter colors or even make some designs with it. I sure hope its an april fools joke about stopping your blog... theres tons more nail polish out there that haent been seen yet!!!
    great blog and looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melted down tampax applicators? This MUST be April fools, but u actually do like the color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What is the color called and from where

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's Urbanoutfitters BarStool and you get it from Urbanoutfitters retail stores.

      Delete

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.