Thursday, March 8, 2012

RBL Scrangie, a purple I cannot describe

Rescue Beauty Lounge's Scrangie has been on my wishlist for awhile now. It's always sold out on their website and one day I popped on there on whim and BAM there she was.  I waited extra long for it to be delivered to my work so the mailman wouldn't leave it front at the door. My polish!


RBL Scrangie - 3-coats with topcoat. Created by the famous Scrangie! There are no words to describe this polish. It's a beautiful blue-toned purple with green microshimmer.  I've never seen this shade of purple before. 


In shade


In sun

Scrangie (the polish not the person) can be ordered from http://www.rescuebeauty.com/ and retails for $18 USD. Please go pick up this amazing color if you love purple like me!


Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. And let me just tell everyone that it looked totally different in person when I (berrypolished.com) had lunch with Ms. Lizard while she was wearing this color. I remember it being a little lighter and it was super shimmery. Very pretty in person :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh y'know how purples love to freak out cameras! I want a nicer camera. Just don't know where to start!

      Delete

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.