Friday, March 16, 2012

Now here's some green to be seen!

I stole your wording Hooked!  Please for forgive me.  Here's some green spam for St. Patrick's day. Enjoy!

American Apparel Mac Arthur Park




Chanel Peridot


China Glaze Peace on Earth


China Glaze Trendsetter



Essie Navigate Her



Essie Pretty Edgy


Essie Sew Psyched (from my early polish hoarding days. It's special to me.)


Nubar Reclaim


OPI Did it on em (I stopped at my thumb b/c the formula was so poor on this one!)


OPI Don't Mess with OPI


OPI Green-wich Village (one of my first polishes when I began hoarding. Last year's St. Patty's Day mani)


OPI Stranger Tides (Counts as a green right?)


Ozotic 507 (I will have another in-depth post on this)


Zoya Apple


Zoya Rina


Zoya Shawn


Zoya Yara

I was not able to swatch the rest of my greens. They will have to be for another day. Sorry for the lighting variations on these. I'm still learning on how to take photographs and some of these are from my early early days before I had a blog. I would take photos with my old second-hand camera in hopes one day to have a blog to share them.

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! Be safe and drink responsibly! 

6 comments:

  1. Yara is such a beautiful green! Navigate Her & Stranger tides look so pretty!

    Happy St. Patricks Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Happy St. Patrick's day to you too!

      Delete
  2. Wow, you have some great greens there - I need to choose something for my St Patrick's Day Mani....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I hope this helped you choose a green!

      Delete
  3. <3 alllll these...u little greenie hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I have to put all my greens away!

      Delete

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.