Monday, March 12, 2012

NOTD: Pretty & Polished Able Pam

I stumbled across the Pretty & Polished Etsy shop through Facebook.  I'm so glad I found it.  I did not know there were more custom frankeners selling their polishes other than Lynnderella.  Lynnderalla and Pretty & Polished are one-woman shops, please don't bombard them with hate mail when something is out of stock!

I picked up some glitters and a mint-holo called Able Pam


2-coats with top coat in indirect sunlight.

Pretty & Polished Able Pam is a seafoam green with subtle holo shimmer.  I should have shook it up because on her store it says the holo pigment may settle in the bottom.  The polish applied perfectly in 2-coats and I had no issues with balding or streakiness. Overall, I like this color. It's very retro.

Also, a mint-green holo has been on my lemming frankening list. I tried mixing my own but all I got a shimmery money color which was still pretty cool but not what I was looking for. 


Able Pam is currently out of stock at the moment. I'm sure it will be back in stock soon.  I also like the fact she offers full and half sizes. Shipping was great and my polishes arrived in less than week!

3 comments:

  1. It's a delicious color, I can imagine it with the holo in "full bloom" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is something special for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.