Thursday, March 8, 2012

Meeting of the Minds: BerryPolished.com

I met with Berrypolished.com  this past weekend for lunch to discuss polish and to get to know one another better!  Who knew I wouldn't be a lonely lizard for long?




She is wearing her needle marbling mani using OPI Miami Beet and Essie Armed and Ready.  I'm wearing Scrangie.  I felt it was fitting to wear another nail blogger's invention to meet another nail blogger. 

Ms. Berrypolished is berry sweet. I hope we can meet up again for a polish party!  We also went on a short polish hunt.  I showed her a sales bin of American Apparel polishes. We discussed polish, piercings and most importantly lizards.   

Nope I have no body piercings whatsoever. Nope none no sirree. :) 

Thanks for reading! 

7 comments:

  1. Awww, how nice, it's so nice to have Polish play-mates living close by, good for you.
    I was lucky to find a polish addict close by too, she doesn't blog, but we totally polish nerd, when we meet ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very nice indeed. Through Facebook I've met another nail blogger that lives in my area too. I hope we can all meet up and be friends!

      Delete
    2. I would love to meet more Bay Area bloggers! And I had a lot of fun at lunch :) I'm posting about are meet-up this Wednesday and I will make sure to include a link to this post!

      Delete
    3. If you look closely, when I watermarked the photo I made sure to use the font from your blog! I'm just zany like that! Yes I would like to meet more bloggers. It's really fun!

      Delete
  2. You're going to have to change yr tagline, Miss Lonely No Longer Lizard xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It stems from being in my apt. alone at night filming tutorials. It's so nice to chat with so many lovely people you included!

      Delete

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.