Thursday, March 22, 2012

H&M minis: Skittles swatches

I picked up some mini polishes from H&M.  I've heard that they are really good quality despite being from a clothing retail store and are really popular on other nails blogs.  These were so cute, how could I pass them up?


L to R: Strawberry Lollipop, Summer Sunrise, Pale Violet and Pear Ice Cream



H&M Pale Violet - Nothing pale about this. Standard grape-purple. Applied sheer but was opaque in 2-coats similar to ChG Grape Pop. 


H&M Strawberry Lollipop - the most saturated of the set. A standard bubblegum pink, 2-coats. 


H&M Pear Ice Cream - doesn't pear ice cream sound really gross? Does to me! This was a very pale green, 3-coats.


H&M Summer Sunrise - a canary yellow. Applied well wasn't streaky at all, 3-coats. 

Overall, these applied really well and were opaque in 2 to 3 coats.  They do not need a top coat and dry to a high-gloss shine.  You can find these at any H&M retail store in the accessories or impulse buy sections.  They only come in mini sizes.  I'm not sure of their online availability.  

Unfortunately, I could not wear these for long because I had a meeting the next day. :( 

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.