Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Essence Forget me Not

Hooked! and I set up a swap last month.  I receive my package from her a couple of weeks ago.  So exciting my first international swap!  I chose Essence Forget me Not as the first polish to try.


Essence Forget me Not is a periwinkle creme with blue shimmer.  Named after a flower of the same name and color which I forgot about which is ironic.  The shimmer is lost once it's on the nail.  This was 2-coats with topcoat.  The application and dry time was normal but I felt it didn't dry too shiny. 


She also sent me a flakie top coat!  This is 2-coats of Chi Chi Crystal.  It's a dupe for Picture Polish's Festival.  It's a mix of green, orange, blue and yellow flakies.  The flakies are sparse but I like that.  It doesn't over power the base color.  Flakies are really hard to photograph! 

I will have more photos of my whole swap up soon.  I've just been swamped! 

Thanks for reading!




2 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful blue color, and that Chi Chi Crystal is gorgeous, I never heard of that brand before...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's from Australia. Have flakies made it to your part of the world?

      Delete

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.