Friday, March 30, 2012

Color Club's Revvvolution

Color Club's Revvvolution and (no that's not a type-o) is a charcoal black holo.  It's great for stamping and is one my fav's from my early days of nail polish hoarding.

(blurry shot)

You can see some of the holo here.



With Flash. 


This was no sun when I wanted to photograph this.


I remember this being more holo. Maybe I should have shook it up?  Also there's different versions of Color Club holos running around and I think I got the less-holo versions of this and Worth the Risque. 

Revvvolution is a one coater and I've used it a lot for nail art.  This was a 2009 release but is still widely available with most eTailers.  Though the holo-effect isn't as pronounced, definitely check out some of the other Color Club holographics (i.e. Wild at Heart or Fashion Addict) if you are unable to get some of the latest holo releases.  

Thanks for reading!

10 comments:

  1. Now we can comment again, YAY :)
    It's lovely (or should I say lovvvely ;)
    Thanks for the heads up on the different versions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. Does the holo have gold in it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it doesn't. It's how the holo effect shined.

      Delete
  3. finally, I can comment!!! I love this shade !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Revvvolution is one of my favorites, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! Do You think this is a good dupe for OPI My private jet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's so many versions of MPJ running around. The comps. I've seen this wasn't an exact dupe. Though if you want a black holo, check this one out.

      Delete

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.