Monday, February 27, 2012

NOTD: Essie Marshmallow

I've been wanting a white jelly for awhile now and Essie Marshmallow has been on my wishlist for awhile now!  Essie's have popped up a Walgreens cash registers.  Dang impulse buys.


4-coats with topcoat.





Essie Marshmallow is an off white jelly.  At 4-coats, it was still a little streaky.  It could have used 5 but I didn't want to push it. I also picked up a pearl polish and added a layer of that and a layer of Essie's Pure Pearfection. I didn't take a photo. 

My camera has been acting weird lately & not taking great photos. I think I need a light box. 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.