Monday, February 13, 2012

Ms. Lizard's Untrieds: China Glaze Peace on Earth + OPI promo picts

Cosmetic Sanctuary was nice enough to clue me in on the latest OPI release this coming May called The Amazing Spiderman Collection.  It includes a murky green duochrome shade called "Just Spotted the Lizard."  She thought of me, how sweet!


Looking at that promo picture more closely, it looks really similar to China Glaze's Peace on Earth. 


China Glaze's Peace on Earth is from their 2010 Christmas Collection.  I wasn't too enthralled by 2011's release.  I felt the 2010 release had a nicer set of colors.  I did not get a chance to wear this during the holiday season.  It sits in my untrieds. :(


Peace on Earth is an olive-green shimmer with a hint of gold. It shows some brush strokes that would have evened out with top coat.  This was 2-coats.  

Very lizard appropriate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.