Sunday, February 5, 2012

Glamour Saturdays: EOTD

Okay here's my first attempt at taking EOTD (eye of the day) picts. So please be kind. Glamour Saturdays are my day where I bust out my makeup palettes and brushes and I do a fancy EOTD. Here's me trying to take a picture of my eyeball.



Products used: 

UD Primer Potion
E/S: BH Cosmetics 88 Matte Standard Palette in purple and red
Eyeliner: Black glitter from Victoria's Secret
Lower lash line: Sephora white eyeliner
Mascara: UD Big  Fatty Mascara

On a sad side note: I lost my Mac 210 eyeliner brush.  I bought an eyeliner brush from Sephora as a replacement. It's not that great. It's flip floppy and doesn't make a great line. I wish I plunked down an extra $10 to buy the Mac brush.  Accept no substitutes! 

2 comments:

  1. I like that you can pull off white eyeliner - so jealous! It makes me look like I have an infection or something :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like makeup. I want to take makeup classes someday!

      Delete

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.