Monday, February 6, 2012

Essie We Can Do It Pink: Office Appropriate color

Last week, I was sent out on my first business trip for my company.  I didn't have time to do the basic french manicure so I pulled out Essie's We Can Do It Pink.  It was their Breast Cancer Awareness color from 2010.  I found it in a sale bin for half off.   It's a color I wear fairly often.  Like most polish addicts, I rarely wear a color more than once.



2-coats with top coat


Essie's We Can Do It Pink is a very pale pink that looks almost white.  In low light, you can see that it's pink. It applied like most Essie polishes, thin and slightly watery and hard to control, slow to dry.  I had to do some cleanup.  Sometimes it needs 2 coats or even 3. 

I did a coat of Zoya's Armor and then a coat of Poshe top coat and it's stayed on since last Tues.  One time, to spruce it up I added a coat of ChG Whitecap. 


I really like this color.  It's very wearable with any attire. 

What's your go-to color when you can't decide?  

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Really nice! Essie's tiny brushes annoy the crap out of me! I cannot chose ONE go to shade hehehehe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Essie's tend to be problematic for me but the payoff is huge! Yeah the brush is flip floppy!

      Delete

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.