Thursday, January 12, 2012

Zoya Minka - work appropriate color + pantyhose nails!

I received Minka awhile back from one of the FB Zoya promos they were offering.  Minka is from the Touch Collection which were a collection of three nudes.  I thought Minka worked best for my skintone.  I'm always looking for work appropriate colors.


Minka is a beige putty color with white shimmer.  The application was better than most nudes.  It wasn't runny or streaky.  This was 2-coats with topcoat.  I felt this color alone made my hands look like weird plastic mannequin hands.  I had to do something. I had a job walk to attend the next day.


Aw better! I used the standard black and glitter stripers for these. That little flower stamp is from the Konad mini traveler set which I would not recommend.  It comes with a mini stamper which is too squishy and smudges stamps.  

The next day I felt it needed more...


Aw even better fishnets!  I stamped the fishnet design from M57 with WnW Black Creme.



I'd like to do more stamping when I have the energy! 

Have you tried lace fishnet nails?  Do you have any recommendations for office appropriate colors? 

Thanks for reading! 



2 comments:

  1. Your stamping is amazing! I wish I could get my stamping to come out as clear as this, well done it looks beautiful :) I've given you the Kreativ Blogger Award, check it out. charlottes-nails.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fishnet nails = HAWT!

    I like You Don't Know Jaques or the old faithful Lincoln Park After Dark for work nails.

    I love nudes, but like foundations etc it's hard to find the right one when you aren't what the cosmetics companies consider a "regular" complexion :/

    ReplyDelete

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.