Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Why the black square, Ms. Lizard? Pls help stop SOPA/PIPA!


As an act of solidarity, Nails by Ms. Lizard has gone dark today in protest of the anti-piracy bills (SOPA and PIPA) making their way through congress.  They're worded in such a way that would allow internet censorship.  If such bills pass, bloggers like me could be shut down without warning, no questions asked. 

As if you couldn’t tell already, I put a lot of work into my sites to share my nail knowledge with you.  The LAST thing I need to is to be shut down taken off the web forever.  

Please take a moment to sign the internet petitions and contact congress to take a stance against internet censorship.  


Thank you,

Ms. Lizard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.