Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Valentine's Day Manicure + video tutorial

Here's a quick Valentine's day manicure inspired from conversation hearts candies.  I painted my nails with alternating pastel colors and mattified them using Essie's Matte About You to replicate the chalkiness of the candies.  The "Love" stamp is from BM09.  The box of candies was ¢.59!







Colors used: Urban Outfitters Hangover, ChG Lemon Fizz, Something Sweet, Re-Freshmint, OPI Rumples Wiggin, ChG Heli-Yum, Essie's Matte about You. 

Now, you don't have to buy all these colors! One pastel color will give the same effect!  Here's the related video tutorial:





5 comments:

  1. They're SO FREAKIN CUTE!

    I nominated you for the "I love your Blog" award...check it out here: http://hookedbyhollysagemini.blogspot.com/2012/01/i-love-your-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx! I will respond when I get a chance!

      Delete
  2. cute nail dolly!! feel free to check out mine and follow if you like! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I am doing a 28 day nail art challenge in February, to help demonstrate a style I linked this post to mine. Thank you for being awesome!! Jilltastic
    http://www.jilltasticnaildesign.com/2012/12/nail-art-techniques-defined.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.