Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sometimes to win, you gotta play to lose!

The OPI Nails 4 Life contest ended recently and the 4 winners were announced. Unfortunately, I did not win. However, I'd like to thank those who voted for me. It really meant a lot.

Here's some other nail art entries that did not make the cut!





My Nails 4 Life Contest Entry


Youtube Contest Designers' Choice Entry 1. It had to be a video tutorial entry, seen here


Youtube Contest Designers' Choice entry 2.  I ranked third!  Video tutorial seen here.


InStyle FB contest entry. It's from a vid tutorial I did here.



My monarch butterfly nails Youtube contest entry.  Tutorials can be seen here and here

Lesson learned, I will keep enterin' and I will keep losin'!  

Maybe there's a charitable Lizard I know that ought to pick up a nice set of prizes and set up her own amateur nail art contest! *ahem* *cough*

2 comments:

  1. Wow...you are so talented!

    I missed the links to the youtube ones...bugger :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. these are old entries. I didn't have a blog/twitter back then.

      Delete

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.