Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Re-Post: Nails 4 Life Nicki Minaj Nail art contest

Please help this Lizard finally win a nail art contest.  Voting for the Nails 4 Life Nicki Minaj Facebook nail art contest opens today.  You can vote once a day until 1/23.  The top 4 winners get her complete set of OPI polishes and an autographed copy of her album.  You have to be logged onto Facebook account and be a fan of OPI to vote.


http://bit.ly/wEiDmK is the direct link 

Here's how to find my entry if the link gives you trouble: 


  First log on to Facebook and fan OPI




  Click Nicki Minaj contest of the sidebar and view entries. 

I'm under the IHeartradio tab and click "vote!"  You can vote once a day until the 23rd.  Please tell your friends and family to vote too!  Maybe soon I can host a nail art contest of my own and give away some nice goodies. 

Thank you!



1 comment:

  1. I tried to vote this morning & it wasn't open yet! Will be sure to spread the word :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.