Thursday, January 5, 2012

Milani Hi Res Revisited plus stamping

I added some stamping over Milani Hi Res.   I stamped a swirl design from fauxnad plate A24. For every good stamp I had there were 6 or so cruddy stamps that I stamped on paper.  I design was etched too deep and it was hard to swipe the polish evenly.

Stamping is such trial and error for me.  There's a reason why I don't do stamped manis often.


I added a coat of ChG Fairy Dust for extra rainbow sparkles.  

Not many updates this week but I do plan to enter the Nails 4 Life Nicki Minaj Facebook nail art contest, click here.  I never win FB nail contests...

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I loooove this!!! Just found your blog, can't wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.