Thursday, January 26, 2012

I Love Your Blog Award!

Holly from over at Hooked!  was kind enough to nominate me for the I Love Your Blog Award!  Please be sure to check her lovely blog as well!



Rules:
  1. Add the logo of your award to your blog.
  2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you.
  3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
  4. Add links to those blogs on your blog.
  5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.
Passed on to:
  1. The Manicured Manatee
  2. Katrinas nailblog
  3. Nail Addicts Anonymous
  4. Kiss my Acetone
  5. Miss80million
  6. Nailingthis
  7. Legally Polished
Questions:

1. What is your favourite fashion magazine?

I don't particularly like reading magazines or other forms of media that promote an outrageous and unattainable standard of "beauty."


2. Who is your favourite singer/band?
Sorry can't pick one. I'd have to say NIN, R+, APC, Puscifer, Tool, Muse, Arcade Fire, YYYs, Gossip, Le Tigre and a new singer that was an opening act for a show I saw in Dec. that should be uber popular now is Carina Round.  Usually, the opening act is a dud for me but she's amazingly talented and has an awesomely trippy stage presence.

3. Who is your favourite YouTube guru?
Plasmaspeedo (the SH*T Nail Addicts Say girl). I've followed her for about 2 years now. I also credit Julie G for getting me into nail art.

4. What is your favorite makeup product?
Makeup Forever Camouflage Cream Palette or Benefit Lemon Aid


5. Where would you like to live? 
Somewhere far away from pretentious smug people.

6. What is your favorite film?
It's either Pink Floyd's The Wall or Darren Aronofsky's Requiem for a Dream.

7. How many pairs of shoes do you own? 
The last time I counted it was 50 then I got rid of some and then bought more.   

8. What is your favorite color? 
? I like a lot of colors. 

Well that's it. I hope you learned a little more about me. Thank you Holly for nominating me!





5 comments:

  1. I like it, bravo for the answer on question 1!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's unfair to ask me my fav. movie or band. I can't name just ONE!

      Delete
  2. Lovely answers. Pretentious people are no fun! I can see why you wanna live far far away from them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately smug ppl are everywhere! Cannot be avoided1

      Delete

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.