Thursday, December 15, 2011

Zoya Gems Holiday Collection: Kissy

I have two of the holiday glitters released from Zoya and one to show today.  I ordered these in September and they were backordered.  Apparently, the fairies over at the polish workshop had run out of glitter!  So my Zoya Gems were fresh off the express line.  I have Kissy swatched.  This is 2-coats.


(photographed in indirect sunlight)

(photographed in indirect sunlight)
Kissy - a mix of red micro glitter with fuschia fine bar glitter and fine holo bar glitter in a clear base.  The mix of glitter makes it red-purple-magenta with holo goodness.  I was afraid this would look too pink but it's not.  Doesn't it look like a party on your nails?  Also, very nice for a pedi!

I wish Zoya would make a polish that's all fine holo bar glitter!

The application was smooth and the glitter was dense enough to easily build layers to full opacity.   Dry time was awesome.  As with all glitter, this was gritty and smoothed out with top coat.  Again, I used the foil method for removal.

Did you pick up any of the Zoya holiday polishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.