Monday, December 12, 2011

NOTD: Zoya Yara + BM20

I felt like it was fall for only a moment then it was winter.  I didn't get wear any of the fall shades that were released.  Here I'm wearing Zoya's Yara from the Mirrors Collection.  I only have two total from that collection.  Yara is a dark army olive green with gold shimmer.

Taken with flash

Under artificial lamp. You can really see the gold shimmer here.
I then decided to do some stamping with BM20 using the vine leafy design.  I stamped with China Glaze's 2030.



I think this combination is very festive.  It reminds me of gift wrap or ribbons.
What do you think of this combo?  Did you get any colors from the Smoke and Mirrors collection?

 BTW, I also took some length down.  I'd like to grow my nails as long as possible but I get paranoid about breaks and hack them down.  The plus side to shorter nails is getting to wear the smaller BundleMonster stamps! Thanks for reading.






1 comment:

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.