Saturday, December 24, 2011

NOTD: China Glaze's Lemon Fizz

Today, I'm wearing Lemon Fizz from the Up & Away collection that was released a couple of years ago.  This is my first time ever wearing yellow nail polish as a full manicure.  It's nice.  It's reminds me of spring. I want spring to come!

(3-coats with top coat)

(I'm holding my EOS in Lemon Drop. Best flavor in my opinion!)

(Here I'm holding an actual lemon.  I use to these to combat staining!)
Application was a little streaky.  This took 3-coats and was slow drying but I didn't use a coat of quick dry top coat which would have helped.  This dried really shiny but I woke up with sheet marks so I added a top coat.  

Oddly, when I was a tween (back in the dinosaur ages) there were no yellow nail polishes.  I had to mix yellow food dye with white when I needed a yellow for rainbow nail art!  It amazes me the availability of colors in drugstores now because there were mainly reds, pinks and frosts available back in the day...

Also, I have further plans for this mani. Please stay tuned. 

Thanks for reading and happy holidays! 



1 comment:

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.